Monday, September 4, 2017

09/04/17 - HUMP DAY

Hola Family. Qué pasa 

How is y'all? 
Well, as you all know, as you've all seen the stuff from my Mom (thanks mom you the best), it has been a year since I left for my mission. Longest year of my life. NO IM JUST KIDDING 😂😂 it has been the BEST year of my life!! I'm excited for the next one! But then the one after that not so much cause that means real life and it looks hard. 

This week was like... the same. 😂 
Something exciting (and my dad will be proud of me for this) was that I ate Tilapia! The person just cooked it straight up. Like... it may have been alive before she stuck it in the cooker thing. No jk 😂 but surprisingly it was super good (I think I liked it so much because it was fast Sunday and I was STARVING). I will attach a picture of it. It was actually one of our investigators that fed us too. She offered to feed us fish, and I was like haha. Ha. Hah. Yeah maybe that would be super fun not really I don't like fish lol... but what I actually said was "HECK YEAH!" And well when we got there, and we started eating I was like wow this is actually really good! And I even told her, I was like, "Hermana, normalmente no me gusta pescado, pero este me gusta mucho". I told her that my dad served in the Filipinas and he ate fish like candy (I didn't actually say that he ate fish like candy but it just came to my mind right now and I thought it was funny. But I did say that he served in the Philippines and he ate a lot of fish). 

Today we got to go to the temple!! Elder Johnson and I did sealings. He had never done it before and so I wanted to take him cause it's so cool and special!! 

So I don't know if you guys knew, but it was a rule here that missionaries with a car, the person who isn't driving, always had to check as well as the driver before switching lanes. Personally, I thought it was a super stupid rule. But I did it anyways cause I'm obedient!! But President just told us that we don't have to do that anymore!!! I was super happy to hear that 😂 .... wow.... i just realized how spoiled we are here. A lot of missionaries have to walk in other missions.... I'm not trying to be cocky guys I swear!! 

Well... this week I don't have much to say. But hey be grateful for what ya got. 
Love you all 😊🙏🏾
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment