Monday, September 11, 2017

09/11/17

Hey everyone!!!
Wow it's been another week? What the....
well anyways, it felt like a super short week! Especially because our
P-day was on Tuesday. So, I guess it was a short week (weeks are based
off of P-days).

This week ended another transfer! It's crazy how fast this one went
by. Like literally, I only thought it was like the fourth week of the
transfer and then I realized that transfers were on Tuesday and I was
like.... what?!? But good news, I'm staying in the area I'm in with
Elder Johnson. It's his last transfer. He's trunky as heck. No just
kidding 😂 he's actually not trunky and it's surprising! He's a hard
worker. It's disgusting. No I'm just kidding!!!! I love it.

So I feel like this week all I head about was the disasters happing
everywhere. The huracanes, terremotos, tornados. WHATS NEXT?! It's
terrifying stuff. So sad.
Church was super good this week! I feel like as a missionary everyday
is the same, even Sunday's. And often we forget that it's Sunday!! But
for gospel principles class we had it on Talents and developing those
talents that we have or that we can have. I was like... whoa... I'm
such a loser. No just kidding 😂 but now I want to develop all sorts
of talents! And also, the talents we have are such a benefit and
blessing! Develop talents and use them! They can be a benefit for
other people and of course for yourself.

Well, I don't have much to say cause I feel like I literally just
talked to you guys. But, I am doing fantastic! I love it here and the
weather isn't AS intense now. But it's still hot. Can't wait for it to
cool down! But, I will NEVER complain about the heat again when I get
back 😂 apologies to my dad for dealing with my laziness and
complaining because of the heat. Whoops. Well, you grow up and you
learn, right?
I pray for you all and I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment