Monday, March 12, 2018

3/12/2018

Hey everyone!! This week was a good one! It felt fast but long at the
same time. But today is P day because we went to the temple. We did
sealings again because we were a little pressed for time. I love going
to the temple. It’s so peaceful.

This week was just a hard work week. On Thursday we had zone
conference. And it was awesome because it was the first zone
conference as a Spanish zone. It was really beneficial for us. We
talked about how we can better teach the restoration. I learned some
really good things! And I thought, “wow, why didn’t we have this
training like a year and a half ago hahahaha.” And we also got talked
about nutrition. A doctor came in (he’s the one with a slide in his
house if you remember that) and talked to us about how we could eat
better to have more energy. I was like AMEN cause I never have energy
and I would love your tips! So he told us that milk, juice, and
basically everything good is bad. What a shame. But I’m going to take
his counsel so I can work harder and not just feel like I’m dying all
the time!

The work here is good. Like I’ve said, it’s such a good ward. And
investigators are coming to church, we are finding a lot of new
investigators (like usual. That’s the easy part for us here), and it
looks like in these next few months people are going to get baptized!!
Everyone pray that things turn out well!

I’ve also been super good at getting up and working out! You know what
they told us about exercise?! It makes you happier!! It releases some
type of chemical and it makes you happy. But fact of the day. I take
exercising seriously. Gotta be serious when it comes to 6 months to
sexy am I right?
I’ve noticed that I’ve had more energy when I have done exercise.

I remember my brother saying, when he got back from his mission, that
he was excited to be physically tired and not mentally. And I was like
????? .... but yeah i totally get it now. Being physically tired would
be a change.
But another thing, is that this work is super accomplishing. If you
try to be 100 obedient and do your best, even though you’re completely
exhausted, you feel so good at the end of the same. There ain’t nothin
like savin lives am I right

I hope you guys have a fantastic week and that you have energy. Love you all!!

Élder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment