Monday, March 5, 2018

3/05/2018

Wow another week has gone by!! Just like all the others it went by super fast!!

This week was a good working week. We didn’t find anybody new to
teach, but the people we are teaching are actually now getting
interested! Things are moving along and it’s awesome. We are hoping to
have a baptism this month because we have an investigator that
literally has been going to church for years I believe and she’s
basically a member. She goes to all the activities and everything,
just hasn’t gone through one of the most important part yet. We got
faith!!! How about you?!

We also went to a lesson last night with this older lady named Angie
and it was HILARIOUS! We asked her to say the opening prayer and she
was just like uuhhh no I can’t I don’t know how and then all of a
sudden she starts praying so it could us off guard. And then in the
prayer she called us “kids” and she started laughing because we aren’t
kids. But the laugh was sooooo fake! It was as if she had the laugh
inserted and she just laughed because she needed to. It was so funny
😂😂😂 and the way she acted was so funny. She was just like a little
girl and I was laughing like the whole time 😂

I am literally so tired. Like, so tired. I don’t think you guys
understand. I’m mentally tired. It’s not physical whatsoever. But, I
was so tired on Saturday night after we had correlación and my eyes
would not focus. They just didn’t want to! They were quitting on me!
But now I have more energy and after this P day I’m about to be
RECHARGED!

Oh yeah! So we had transfers again and I just stayed in the area. But,
we are now in a Spanish zone. So allllll of the Spanish missionaries
in the mission are in their own zone. It’s awesome! We are playing
soccer as a zone and now we’re going to have all of our district
meetings in Spanish and our zone conferences will just be us as a
zone. So the zone conferences will actually be small because multiple
zones come to zone conference, but as we are only one zone there will
only be like 20 something of us there hahaha. I’m super excited.

I’ve also been working out super hard. 30 seems like forever to me now
and I thought it wasn’t enough time when I started my mission!
Hahahaha mission changes ya. I’m doing my “6 month to sexy” so I’m
getting JACKED. Kinda.

Well that’s how my week went! I’m super happy and loving life! Always
smiling and laughing
Love you all. Be happy

Élder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment