Monday, June 11, 2018

6-11-2018

Wow, the weeks go by so fast what the heck!!!! And every week is a good one.

This week we just worked hard!! We are having some success here. We
will have baptisms soon because we were promised that by an
investigator. She just doesn’t want to set a date yet. But hey, it’ll
get there no worries.
So much more success comes from working with members and their
friends. So members, invite your friends to activities and eventually
to take lessons from the missionaries. We want to baptize!!!

Well, all I really remember from this week was when I had to run away
from the HUGE DOG THAT GOT LOOSE. So, there’s this trailer park in our
area where a lot of Hispanics live. So it’s great for us and our
work!! They all have dogs. Like literally ever dang person has a dog.
The majority of them a little chihuahuas. I hate those dogs. They’re
more scary than the big ones. And well, on Saturday we went over there
at night. And for some reason the owners of this HUGE DOG had left
their gate open and it got out. The gate is still open by the way. I
had always heard this dog (and there was another one but it didn’t
want to leave like the other one did) and I was like alright well
luckily it’s pinned up. WELL, it got out!! And we saw it in one area
and it was behind a fence and so I was like HA you can’t get me and i
just stared at it cause it was barking at me and i was like dude stop
that’s annoying what good does that do? (Because when it was behind
that fence that I said, I didn’t realize that it wasn’t actually where
that dog lived and that it could get out just like it got in) and so
we started walking away and it walks right out and I was like what the
heck I thought it was locked up behind that fence 😂 but at time it
just stayed where it was and didn’t do anything. Well, we went around
to another area of the trailer park and there it was!! And this time
is was out in the road and barking at us and getting closer so I just
turned around and ran cause I was like NOPE and my companion is the
one that is scared of big dogs (cause in Mexico they’re meant to
protect, I guess). And he was like “don’t run!!” And I was like BOY IM
RUNNIN’ AWAY WHAT CHU TALKIN’ BOUT TELLING ME NOT TO RUN and I turned
around and it stopped chasing me. I only ran like 10 feet 😂 but yeah
so that’s how I almost died this week and saved my own life. The end.

I’ve also noticed that they past two weeks we’ve just kind of been
rejected a lot. Ok no not kind of. We have been rejected a lot! We are
trying to find new people to teach and they’re all like no thanks and
I’m like awe.
Oh and we got a door slammed in our faces this week! Hahahaha it was
funny I laughed while walking away. So we were going to visit a former
investigator and after we knocked on the door I noticed they had a “no
soliciting” sign and I was like oooooooh they’re gonna be these kinds
of people ok I hope they aren’t rude I just want to share happiness.
But like we had already knocked we couldn’t back out!! And so this
guys opens the door and screams NO and slams it and I was like alright
that was fast and easy thanks 😂😂
That stuff usually doesn’t happen here so that’s why I had to tell you
cause it was funny to me


No comments:

Post a Comment