Monday, June 4, 2018

6-4-2018

Heeellllooooo!!! Well, I’m finally 20. I felt like I was gonna be 19
forever. My knees hurt already I’m old.

So this week was good! We did missionary work and more missionary work.
We have some good work going on here in Valencia. Baptisms will be
coming soon!! Don’t you worry. We have an investigator and her two
kids right on track.
I’m not sure if I told you last week, but I had to chew out some 12-13
year olds in their Sunday school class πŸ˜‚ I wasn’t mean to them. But
last Sunday we were in that Sunday school class and they were just
being super rude to the teacher and not obeying him and all that. And
we had THREE investigators in there. And the investigators didn’t like
it because of that. So at the end of class I asked the teacher if I
could say a few words and if I could do it in English (we speak
Spanish there) and he was like yes Elder. And so I just told the kids
that they can’t act like that and that our investigators didn’t like
the class because of how disrespectful they were (they were VERY
disrespectful). I was nice to them though. I just wanted them to know
that it wasn’t okay.


From my birthday yesterday I will send pictures and videos. For dinner
they made me a cake and sang to me. I appreciated it a lot. And then
at 7:30 a family told us they wanted us to come over for a family home
evening. Little did we know it was a little birthday party for me! It
was the Jennings family and it just made my day 😁 they made me to the
“mordida” thing. If you guys don’t know what that is, it’s when
they’re done singing happy birthday to you and they all scream
“MORDIDA MORDIDA MORDIDA” and you have to take a bite out of the cake
without hands and then somebody smacks your face in the cake. So they
did that to me and it was funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I low key didn’t want them to do
it but now I’m glad I did it. Experiences are fun πŸ˜‚

I’m sorry it wasn’t a super long email. But I’m good and I’m happy 😁
i hope you’re doing well

Γ‰lder Hepworth



No comments:

Post a Comment