Monday, October 24, 2016

10/24/2016 - Every week is great as a missionary

Hola guys!

This week was a good one! (every week is great as a missionary). So of course it was the typical week as a missionary. We ended up doing a lot of service, and hey I'm not complaining! I thought that since I had been waking up every day at 6:30 in the MTC and had that busy schedule already going, that it wouldn't be hard to do it in the field. I WAS WRONG! I am tired 24/7. It's really hard to wake up in the mornings. Missionaries just never sleep. Sleep isn't a thing for missionaries. That is why you pray for strength!! But I'm still working hard!! SIEMPRE! This place is totally awesome. And totally hot. There are palm trees and cactuses everywhere, and the cactuses are HUGE. I honestly didn't know they could get so big and tall! The world is full of mysteries. The people here are awesome too. So far when I've gotten rejected, it's been a nice rejection. The members here are awesome too! Even though I don't understand what they're saying to me. You just got to look at your companion and hope he responds for you hahaha. Anyways, I hope you guys are doing awesome!! I love you all. Stay safe. 
 
Elder Hepworth
LOOK AT HOW TALL THIS CACTUS IS MOM!!!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment