Monday, August 7, 2017

08/07/17 - RAINY DAY

Hola

Well, guys, it's been 6 days. I don't know anyone here and I am always
so lost. I can't communicate with anyone, they all speak a different
language. I am so thirsty and so hungry. Stomach so empty.





NAH. Hahahaha jk I tried to make it seem like I was in one of those
survival shows 😂
Well, yeah it's been 6 days! I am getting to know everyone. I know a
lot more people now that we went to church. I am almost always lost
because the roads are all different. Even though I'm literally not
very far from my old area, but yeah. I'm lying about the not being
able to communicate though 😂 it's just that in this area there are a
ton of hispanics. It's awesome!! Yesterday I was thirsty and hungry
because it was fast Sunday. Stomach was pretty empty though!

So this week was a whole lot of thinking and remembering and my brain
is just dead 😂 I have to remember so many peoples names!! Well, it's
nothing unusual. I've done this before. It's just not ever very fun 😂
who likes not being familiarized with an area and people?!? Nobody!
But I do love this area  and all the people here.

Our church building is an old Catholic Church! Well, i didn't get that
information from a reliable source. But!! It is gold and white in the
outside, the inside has glass stained windows, and the rooms and
everything are all different and it's just different. Ya feel? 😂😂😂
also in the chapel, the pulpit is (if you're sitting in the benches,
looking to the front) is to the left. It's not in the middle 😂

My companion is awesome! He likes to joke around a lot. Which is
good!! I like to have fun. He only has 3 months left, so I'll be the
one to kill him 😉😂 but surprisingly he's not trunky!! Thank goodness
cause trunky missionaries are hard to be companions with... not that I
have experience with that... I would just imagine 😂 I think once it
gets closer, like a month or something, he'll get trunky 😉.
He is also SUPER obedient! I totally respect it.
Another cool thing is that we live alone. More room for me! Nah jk. We
have our beds out in our living room and our desks and stuff are in
the room. It's not that weird. I've just never done it before.

Well that's all I have! I guarantee I'll have some very fun
experiences these upcoming weeks

¡Les quiero!






No comments:

Post a Comment