Monday, August 21, 2017

08/21/17 - SOLAR ECLIPSE

Hey everyone!!!!!
How are you?! You're doing GREAT I just know it! Cause LIFE IS 👍🏽
(that means great)

So this week was just a blur. I don't even know what I did. But, I
know one thing for sure, I did do missionary work!! I think... nah jk
I did.

So my companion is great still! He's always so happy it's annoying. No
I'm kidding I love it 😂 but, I am going to kill him (missionary
terms. Significa que voy a ser su compañero cuando se vaya, entonces
"le voy a matar"). But he is trunky as heck. We don't even do
missionary work. No that's totally a lie I apologize 😂 he's not
trunky at all. He might be less trunky than I am! No jk I'm not trunky
guys why would you think such a thing 😂 I still got a year come on.
My mind can't even fathom the thought of "home". I don't even know
what a "home" is. Haven't had a steady home for a year now 😂 no ok
I'm totally kidding. I'm just messing with all of you. Estoy
tomándoles el pelo. Or how we say in English, im just pulling your
leg!

Well, I don't have much to say about the week because we just did
missionary work that never gets boring, but not any crazy experiences
that happened this week. But there IS ALWAYS TIME FOR AAAAA
SPIIIIIRITUAL THOUGHT!!!!

So, yesterday I was studying ya see. And I studied a little bit on
"los dones del espíritu" or "spiritual gifts" (I always study in
Spanish).
And I read some super cool stuff in the teachings of Joseph Smith.
Amasa Potter said, "Amasa Potter comentó: “Recuerdo que el Profeta se
levantó para predicar a una congregación numerosa en el bosque que
había al oeste del Templo de Nauvoo. Dijo que predicaría sobre dones
espirituales… José afirmó que todo Santo de los Últimos Días tiene un
don y que al vivir una vida recta y al preguntar por él, el Santo
Espíritu le revelará cuál es”. Translation: every Latter Day Saint has
a gift and by living a righteous life and asking God for it, the Holy
Ghost will reveal it unto us. K, I'm just gonna leave it as that. I
will say no more. Let that sink in.
Also, something that is super awesome! Is of course, the GIFT OF THE
HOLY GHOST!! We all have the gift of the Holy Ghost (those who have
been baptized and confirmed). How sick is that?! We have a constant
companion to help us, guide us, warn us, etc. something also that is
so awesome is the promise that when preaching the gospel, and if we
just listen to the person and don't think of what to say beforehand,
and when we open our mouths, it will be filled with the words that we
need to say. That's kind of a scary thing at first! It's always a
tendency to think of what you wanna say first. But, it's true and it
works!! I know that as you guys preach the gospel in all different
ways, and ask Heavenly Father for that, that it'll be given to you.
Always look for opportunities to preach the gospel! You don't need to
be a missionary for the lord to help you! Especially because every
member is a missionary. Preach the good word fellas!!!

Love you all. You're all great. You're beautiful. Have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment