Monday, November 13, 2017

11-13-2017- Bike accident

Hey what’s up

So this week was.... a week! Very interesting, very interesting. 

So we had district meeting! My first one as a district leader. It went well! I think. It’s pretty fun being a district leader. Oh and being a trainer is fun too! Honestly, I don’t even feel like a trainer. Like nothing is different. I don’t have to teach my companion Spanish, and he’s already an awesome missionary! So he’s just like a regular companion (I mean, a companion who’s been out for longer than three weeks). 

So on Thursday, everything went downhill. First, somebody stole the lights off our bikes. And my lights were EXPENSIVE! They were the rechargeable kind and I was honestly super ticked. Because earlier that day, or the day before or whatever I don’t remember when, I FELL OFF MY BIKE! Well, better said, MY COMPANION WIPED ME OUT! So I’m not saying he’s fat, that’s rude, but I am saying that he is almost double my weight and well what happened was that I was riding in front of him (we had just turned out of a parking lot) and he was riding behind me and he was going super fast and passed beside me and he hit my shoulder (super hard, just gotta point that out) and also the wheel on my bike and so I was flipped off my bike and twirled around lookin like a gosh dang ballerina twirling through air. So my hand got a scrape on it and that hurt, and then also my arm got some scrapes and that burns too. But it wasn’t that bad! What got the most of the fall was my hip (not showing you a picture of that). Got a bruise on my hip and my belt got messed up too. My hip hurts.
Oh yeah and also earlier that day my companion got a flat tire and we were SUPER FAR AWAY from our house and we went to a members home (cause it was close) and that didn’t work out. We got it all fixed though. 
And then yesterday a person who was trying to argue with us about false doctrine the person heard about and trying to twist our beliefs. So that was cool. It happens and I don’t want to talk badly about anyone! 

But here’s the happy part guys! Elder Matamoros and I laughed throughout all of these bad things. we were ticked and tired and just wanted to take a 3 day nap, BUT WE KEPT GOING! And we laughed and we still had fun on our bikes. 
When people say that if you want to be happy, just lose yourself in the work, it’s completely true! Just think about others and you’ll be happy. Focus on yourself and you’ll hate life. 
Love you all! 


Élder Hepworth 
 
The price you pay for riding a bike

Food city (Grocery Store) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment