Monday, November 20, 2017

11-20-2017

Hey everyone!!! 

This week was a lot nicer to me! I didn’t fall!!! Everybody can cheer. Yup. Thanks. 

So lately we’ve had a lot of lessons planned with people, and I’d say about half of them go through. And whenever we have a lesson, it’s a good lesson! Like oh yeah. But we don’t have anybody that’s progressing. Sad. But like I always say, I keep working! Working hard! On my bike!! Life is good and I literally laugh all of the time. 
My companion is the funniest person. He is always cracking jokes and laughing, and well... laughing is contagious! I have a video of us just talking about our week (the last week when I fell, not this week) and it is soooo funny. And we didn’t realize it was funny until we watched it after! So I’ll send that. 

You really see some funny and fun stuff on a bike! People flip us off, scream at us, honk at us (almost always scares me), etc. It’s awesome! I imagine that most of the people we get honked from are members. There’s quite a few members here!!! Hahahahaha. 

I don’t know if I told you last week but last week (not this recent one) we bought tamales from a random kid on the street 😂 was that dangerous? May have been. But he just comes riding up to us on his bike and asks if we want tamales, and i said that i don’t think I have any money, but my companion (likes food) was like yeah what kind you got 😂 and so we just got some tamales and I had the idea of giving the kid a Book of Mormon with the money (cause why not? $7 and eternal salvation right?). So I took a Book of Mormon and we gave him his money and the BOM, and we got our tamales! I ate some. It wasn’t poisoned or anything. But they tasted SOOOO GOOOOOOD! 

Oh and our grandparents (people we live with) left for over a week! We got a whole house to ourselves. Soooo... basically we aren’t going to do anything differently. But hey. Whole house to ourselves. That’s legit! 

We didn’t do much other fun stuff. But we did work hard! Love you all. Have a FANTASTIC week. Don’t get mad, don’t get sad. Cause that’s how Satan gets ya! 


Élder Hepworth 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment