Monday, December 11, 2017

12-11-2017

What’s good everyone!!!

So hey, this week better! A whole lot less problems with bikes and falling and everything! So yay everyone clap. 

As I have said in my other emails, I am always laughing. Yup. STILL LAUGHING!!! You’ve got to enjoy the mission, right?? And so many funny things happen I will often times remember some funny experience and just start laughing. So people probably think I’m crazy πŸ˜‚

Oh wait I almost forgot! I did almost fall. Well, my bike fell, but I just floated down like an angel. So, we were riding on the sidewalk just living life singing hymns and loving life. And I tried to pass this trashcan (for some reason people put their trash cans on the sidewalk, right in the way of people trying to ride or walk on it) and it still had stuff in it so it was super heavy. My companion was riding in front on me and he passed it, not big deal. Well my handle bars are longer than his, so when I passed I hit it and it turned my tire and my bike fell but somehow I was still standing up and maybe stumbled a little bit. Hit my leg on a tiny post sticking out of the ground. Nothing major and just got a little bruise. I was riding pretty fast too cause I was like nahh I ain’t slowing down for this. I probably should have slowed down. Oh well! Now I just kick the trash cans out into the street as I pass by. No jk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I would never. But I am getting pretty good at dodging those things. 

Elder Matamoros is just kind of reckless. And one day when we were pulling in (with our bikes) to our driveway, there are some trash cans on the left side of the house where we usually pull around to. And Elder Matamoros just decides to run into one of them with his bike just because πŸ˜‚ he hit the trashcan and the trashcan slid back and hit the gate behind it. I was laughing so hard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and when he did it, I was like, “por quΓ© hiciste eso?!” And he was like, “de quΓ© hablas??” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he wouldn’t admit that he did it. Or anything. He was just like I don’t know what you’re talking about. What trash cans? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh also, I’ll send you pictures to prove it. But I bought a rack to put on my bike. It’s quite handy! I’ve carried food on it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who needs a car?!? Not us!!! Sometimes we get hungry and we don’t eat out too often (we shouldn’t anyways) but we just feel like we should receive some award.. so we buy pizza and Panda Express! 

We’ve gotten so many referrals from the Christmas Lights at the temple too. Last time I checked we had received 20. But we got like 7 more from some sister missionaries last night. So yeah it’s a ton!! And it’s awesome. So grateful πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Well that’s all I got for this week! It was a good one. Just like all the others! Stay happy people. Even in your trials. It’s the best when you can laugh at your problems.

 Love you all and happy holidays πŸŽ…πŸΎπŸ€ΆπŸ½

Γ‰lder Hepworth 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment