Monday, December 4, 2017

12-4-2017- Getting a smart phone

Hey everyone!!! 

So this week was crazy. Crazy awesome! Hahaha yeah it was just like other weeks. Problems? Yeah there were problems. Fun? Yeah we had fun. Did we have our patience tested? ALWWAYYYSSSS!

So, I’ll start with the MILES that we had to walk. So, Elder Matamoros has always had problems with his bikes. He’s just a big ball of bad luck. So anyways, one night he was using this bike that the people we live with (our grandparents lol). The bike is trash cause it was sitting outside for years. Well, Elder Matamoros was riding it back from dinner (it was suuuuper far away and out of our area) and all of a sudden the entire pedal came off on the left side 😂😂😂😂 like the pedal and the arm. All of it!! And so, us being missionaries, I had to stay with him! Duh. And we walked allllll the way back home (probably a mile) to put the bike back and then we walked alllll the way over to this other missionaries apartment to grab a bike that nobody was using. It was probably 2 miles or so. And we were kind of in a hurry too because we were going to do a little thing with the young for youth conference. WELL, when we got to the youth thing (tired, winded, but still laughing super hard that I almost fell over cause life is fun still) they had just started this movie that was going to last an hour and a half and it was 8 o clock. So we peaced out of there and went and visited more people. 

Oh yeah and I don’t think I told you guys last week! But my companion fell twice in one day. And one time it almost peed myself it was so funny 😂 he was going straight and he just fell like he doesn’t even know how either. And I turn around and I see him laying flat on the ground and he just looks at me and screams “HOWWW” 

Oh and we are getting some bomb referrals from Christmas lights at the temple. We’ve gotten like almost 10 (like 4-5 of those yesterday) and for sure 4 of them are solid. So we’re making progress! 

I will send a video of our week too so look forward  that!

Love you all 
 

"Who knew we were going to get smart phones?"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment