Tuesday, December 26, 2017

12-26-2017-Opening presents

Hola a todos mis amigosssss 

How has everyone been?! Enjoyed Christmas?! Ya spoiled little children.
I hope you’re enjoying Christmas break as well. That was always the beessssst. I slept so good during those breaks. I forgot what sleep is.

So this week was pretty good! It went by super fast too. Last Monday we went hiking “Flatiron” and for like 2-3 days my legs were KILLING ME they were so sore!!! It was awesome. But I mean every other time my legs had been sore in my life, I didn’t have to ride a bike to get around everywhere. So that was the worst part. I had to bike with sore legs!! And then one day this week (can’t remember what day) it was sooooooo windy!! And the wind was blowing so hard and it was blowing against us too. So it made it a lot harder to bike and my legs were ON 🔥

Now I have realized that my trials now are not mental, they’re physical. At the beginning of my mission my trials were just all mental! Mentally tired, frustrated because I couldn’t speak the language, having to think soooo much about what I want to say because I had to piece together the sentences, etc. And now, that’s the LEAST of my worries. 
I have fallen from my bike mannny times (don’t ask me why), my legs constantly hurt, especially when we want to get somewhere fast because we are running late. My energy is physically gone, not mentally. 
Language -  ✅
Mentally tired -  ✅
Physical trials - ???? 

But despite the trials, I’m HAPPY! Cause happiness comes from the message I am sharing. And when I get to share it, it makes me happy!! It makes me happy when I know I’m being obedient, and when I know that I have been forgiven for my sins. The physical trials really try my patience, but I keep going forward with a smile! And I laugh! People probably think I’m crazy because I’m laughing my head off on my bike riding down the street!! I’ve had to walk insanely far because of bike problems, I’ve fallen off and gotten scraped up, my companion has has like 7 different bikes because it’s just problem after problem for him (and if he has a problem, I do too because I’m with him 24/7). But you know what?! WE’RE HAPPY!!!! 

Be happy and learn to laugh at your problems. You either laugh at them or you cry. Who wants to cry? Nobody. 

That’s all I got for this week. Love you all and Merry Christmas and a happy new year!🎈🎊 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment