Monday, January 1, 2018

1/1/2018

¡Hola a todos! ¡Feliz Año Nuevo!

Life is good! I’m happy and you all should be happy. Cause why not? There’s no reason not to be.

Today we had a fun party!! we had a New Years party as a mission and so this morning we had a bunch of sports and food at noon. The food was my favorite part. I’m not the biggest fan of many sports, but I still played! Some. 

I can’t remember if I told you last week, but I think I’m going to start counting the times I almost get ran over. And when I get ran over, the points start over. I’ve now got 2 points!! But I’m safe, I promise. But one truck was like 4 inches from hitting me. Now I truly respect the “check for bikes” thing 😂 I am a supporter
Oh and I’m super good at falling but not falling! I guess my tumbling skills help on bike. Every time I fall, I just walk out of it. So I guess I don’t fall. But the bike does! One time my back tire literally was all the way up in the air and the bike fell but I just walked over the handle bars and my bike fell and I was like awww I hope the bikes ok. 😂 I guess my 8ft long legs do some good!! Jajaja 😂 

So, now that it’s a new year, what are your resolutions?! I understand that resolutions are kind of dumb, cause why wait to change something? Just do it! But I decided to think about what I really need to change. I took some time to really think. I’ve already changed so much, and every day everything is about Jesus Christ and God and I’ve never felt closer to them than I do now! But I’m not perfect. So I decided that I want to work on charity and love. A Christlike love. Cause, I’m not perfect. And neither are you guys! You can’t tell me you have a Christlike love for everyone. I know you sometimes talk badly about people or you think some unkind things. We’ve all done it. But doing that just hurts both people. And it’s obviously not what Jesus would do!!
So I just want to invite you all to think of something that you could do differently this year to become closer to Jesus Christ. How? Well to be like him! You could pick a Christlike attribute or something like that. I promise that you will feel so much more happiness in your life and more content. 

¡Les quiero a todos! Hasta luego 👋🏽 





No comments:

Post a Comment