Monday, January 29, 2018

1-29-2018

HOLA

So this week was good! The weeks go by so fast. It’s like a week feels like a day and a day feels just like a few hours. It’s crazy how fast time goes by and how grown up everyone is getting. Even me. It’s gross. 

I went on an awesome exchange this week. It was actually on Saturday. I went to the richest houses I’ve ever seen and the filthiest RICHest people and I felt sooo out of place. I was like wow I’m too poor for these people. So if you ask me one thing I learned on that exchange, is that I’m poor. I’m just poor. 
I will send pictures! We ate dinner with one of the missionaries that is in the missions mom too. She came down to visit her friend that lives in Mesa and it was weird. I wouldn’t want family that close to me!! So we ate with the husband and wife, and then the missionaries mom. And it looks like my mom received a picture from her! Hahaha.

The work is good. We just did work this week! We are working a lot. We’ve got a lot of investigators that look promising and that makes me so happy! Sometimes or maybe all the time the work is hard here. Almost everyone has heard about missionaries. Like yeah basically everyone. They’ve basically all talked to missionaries. But it’s all good! This is the lords work and we just need to do all we can and it’ll all be alright. 

Today I hiked Flatiron for the 4th time. Yeah... it doesn’t get easier. I’m so exhausted!! But i hiked it in an hour and 45 minutes. Maybe that’s some kind of record?? Hahaha 

Well I hope you’re all doing alright. Love you all! 



Élder Hepworth 
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment