Monday, January 22, 2018

1-22-2018

Hey everyone!!! 

It’s been a good week! It went by super quick too! 
So as you all know, we just had transfers. And I got transferred!! It’s been a good week. Always a little stressful because getting to know people isn’t my favorite thing, but at the same time it’s alright. I just like knowing everyone 😂 so after the first Sunday in a new area, it’s all good. Cause you see everyone at church and then you “know” everyone. 

The first week of getting transferred you always get asked the basic questions. How long have you been out? Where are you from? And so I got that Spanish down 😂 nah jk that’s stuff you learn in the first week in the mission cause those are just the default questions that members ask. 

So our área is huge! And I’m like lost all the time. I guess that’s always what happens with a new area. But we have some good work going on! We can easily find people to teach. Which is good! Duh. 

And Elder Ghormley is awesome! He’s a good missionary! I mean he only has 3 months in the mission so his Spanish isn’t top notch, but I can say that because I was in his shoes too when I had been out that long! So no that wasn’t rude! We’re two white boys learning a language!!! You can’t expect anything but that worst 🙃
But Elder Ghormley is awesome and he really knows how to do missionary work. 

Yesterday when we went to church they had me bare my testimony and say a few things in sacrament meeting. Didn’t know that they were going to do that so luckily I have a testimony! Hahaha jk. I always like to tell a little story or something like that and not just bare my testimony. So that’s one thing missionaries get good at!! Just making stuff up and then baring testimony at the end 😂 

Oh and our living conditions are fantastic. We have a really big room, with a bathroom inside. The shower is huge and the hot water lasts forever (in the other house I lived in I took a few cold showers. Yeah I know that’s not something i should complain about, so I’m not complaining. Just stating). And it’s super clean too. Oh and it’s brother Michaud who is giving us the room in his house and he is awesome. He’s a super sweet little old guy 

Well that’s how my life is! It’s awesome! Really can’t complain. 
I hope your guys week was amazing and full of fun and laughs. Love you all!
 
 
Élder Hepworth 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment