Monday, January 15, 2018

1/15/2018

Well hello everyone!

Wow. This was a week. It was a tiring week and just a lot of stuff going on.

So, last Sunday we fasted. We had a mission fast like you all know. Fasting is exhausting right? Yeah it is. So I was just SO tired because we also fasted as a zone on Wednesday. So fasting twice in three days isn’t the best thing. But it was the best because miracles came out of it! But like my health didn’t like it. Cause after the fast Wednesday night, I woke up on Thursday and I was IILLLL! I was all shaky, stomach hurt, felt nauseous, and my bowels were not agreeing with me if you know what I mean (it’s life, don’t get grossed out). And then on Friday I felt better, but still had stomach problems and was suuuuper tired. And Saturday and Sunday I was just trying to live the life of a missionary. And I still can’t eat very much. My body just doesn’t want it. And so I basically haven’t eaten anything for a week. Talk about a terrible way to lose weight ðŸ˜‚ I haven’t weighed myself, but yeah I’ve definitely lost weight. I’ve just been so exhausted too. Like not tired, but EXHAUSTED.
But from these fasts, the mission has seen a lot of miracles! So it works! But it’s a whole lot of sacrifice.

Oh and more news! I’m getting transfered! Not good, not bad. I’m sad to leave everyone here in Liahona 1 because I’ve had like 6 months here and the people are awesome. But then again, it’s a mission. What am I gonna do? Being sad is just tiring and it’s not like I can change it! I’m going to the Valencia ward. It’s where all the rich white people live and the Spanish ward is huge. I’ve heard there’s like 200 or more members that attend. That’s super good!!! 
Oh and there’s good news about the area change.... I’m in a car!! I love the bike life, but let's be real, there are 100% less problems in car. I know. I’ve experienced it. It’s a good way to stay in shape! Kinda. It’s also a good way to spend 400 dollars, almost get ran over, get to be really close friends with the road because stuff happens and you fall. We’ve gotten super close after these past few months. HA
Oh yeah! And I also go released as district leader. I guess I just wasn’t needed anymore!
And it’s funny because the missionary I’m going to be with just finished his training just like Elder Matamoros did. And so it’s happening as such: my new companion is Elder Ghormley (newer missionary) who currently is companions with Elder Sorensen. Elder Sorensen is coming to Liahona 1 (where I am rn) to be companions with Elder Matamoros. And then I’m going to Valencia (where Elder Sorensen is at) and going to be companions with Elder Ghormley. So we’re just switching companions haha! 

Well, it’s been an interesting week! Love you all and I’m still happy



No comments:

Post a Comment