Monday, May 15, 2017

05/15/2017 - WE BOUGHT THE SAME TIE

HHEEEEYYYYY EVERYONE

So who enjoyed talking to their missionaries?! I enjoyed talking to my
family. Sooo much. Like so much. Mhm.
So this week we had transfers so I got a lovely new companion 🤗 not
sarcasm, kids. He's awesome! But just how it is with every new
companion, it's awkward. But that passes and then you just enjoy every
moment!! He does good work. And he is from Idaho! He's from Middleton.
Wherever that is? No jk it's close to Boise 😂
Oh my gosh! So we had dinner at a members house. And this member has a
daughter out on a mission. And she is serving in TEMPE. YOU KNOW HOW
CLOSE THAT IS TO MESA?! Well, that's okay it doesn't matter cause
she's serving the lord and it doesn't matter where you are. BUT, as a
Mother's Day present, the president allowed her daughter to come back
HOME for dinner. WHAT?! I'm sorry but I couldn't do that. That's
like... insane. How could you just go home for dinner and then go back
to the mission life like nothing. Idk. I commend her for that!!! You
go girl. That's tough!
This week we just did some dang good work! That's about it. I honestly
just go through each day and live the life of a missionary. LIVIN THE
LIFE.
My email is very lame this week cause idk what exciting things
happened to be honest. But, that's that 💁🏽
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment