Monday, May 22, 2017

05/22/2017 - RODE A TORTOISE

Hey Everyone!
So, in case you didn't notice. This week we got p day on Tuesday. The
rules changed a bit and whenever we do our temple trip every transfer,
the day our temple trip is, it turns into our p day. So sorry for the
late notice but I totally forgot about it and it was too late to tell
you when I found out. Whoops. Still alive!

This week was like... the same. Other than, I rode a tortoise! And I'm
still in this huge MANSION writing my emails. Legit. I'll send more
pictures. They have a slide that goes from the 2 to the 1 floor of
their house. What?!? And it's just literally a mansion. But these
people are still so humble. They try to go to the temple 3 times a
week. Like how? It's insane!!! Life. Liiiiiiiife.

So the lady with the tortoise has literally a whole zoo. She has a
parrot, another cool bird forgot what it's called, and a snake,
lizards, a shark, fish, turtles, tortoises. It's so legit!! Who knew
you could ride a tortoise?? I didn't. Thought I was going to squish
it. But nope. They're strong! And they're huge and just roam her
backyard like nbd.

This week was just great! One funny thing that happened was one day we
were turning into our apartment complex and my companion was driving.
And he hit the curb and it made a really loud noise and shook the car
and lowkey could've blown the tire and his reaction was HILARIOUS! He
was like, "WHAT WAS THAT?! I just pooped my pants man. That's not even
cool. I wasn't even by the curb I was in the middle of the road!! What
the heeeeck man!?" I was just peeing my pants for the next 30 minutes
😂😂😂😂 not as funny when I tell it. Just had to be there!!

Still loving it here and enjoying it all! Other than the weather is
super hot. 103 degrees today! Killer.
Love you all!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment