Monday, June 5, 2017

06/05/2017 - MY 19TH BIRTHDAY!

Hey everyone!!!

It's been another week! Another great week? Yes. Yes it was. And your
week was good too because it just was and don't deny it. Why was your
week so great? Because you have great ATTITUDES right?! Attitude
changes everything. Even in days that just straight get pooped on, we
can still enjoy them. Laugh in a situation that isn't funny. Smile in
a situation that doesn't make you smile. You'll feel better in the end
😉 trust me. Personal experience? I dabble. Change your attitude
everyone!! LAUGH AND SMILE CAUSE LIFE IS GREAT

So this week .... yeah THIS WEEK. Let me tell ya. K so it's so dang
hot here it's like WUT why do people even live here it's like
Antarctica, but the opposite. It shouldn't be inhabited. Too hot.
Yesterday we saw a thermometer on the side of a house (sent a picture)
and it said 110 degrees. The thermometer in the car (sent a picture)
said 109 one day. WHOOO WHEE! And some days it's going to be like
115-120 so they say. Like literally yesterday we were asked to go give
a blessing and we were walking through this HUGE trailer park trying
to find it and we lowkey got lost and it wasn't enjoyable at all...
and ... we see these kids playing in a pool. Jealous? NO. I'm serving
the Lord what's better than that?? Nothing. Nothing is ladies and
gents. But yeah my companion was just like, this is stupid hot. This
isn't live able. BUT, we're doing it cause we love The Lord.

Another thing that went horribly wrong this week was that we spent
three consecutive days in car shops. Yeah wow. So the first day we got
two tires changed, didn't take toooo long. The second day our battery
died so we got Elder Rasmussen (senior missionary in the mission
office) to come save our butts, and then once we jump started our car
we went directly to the car shop to get a battery. And THEN the next
day we had a recall on our car so we go to this ginormous Berge Ford
and 7 hours later we go back to get our car (cause we had some other
Elders pick us up cause I wasn't down to spend 7 hours in a "customer
lounge" at the shop. Oh and that's where I was when that lady
surprised me with the presents from my mom! Haha LOL.) from there and
they didn't do ANYTHING. We told Elder Rasmussen that we still hadn't
gotten our car (earlier that day) and so he called and they told him
that we need to come back Monday. HAHA. Man, these people are
interrupting my time to the Lord. So now we have another appointment
this Thursday with a different car shop thing to get the whatever it
was that needed to be fixed, fixed.

Oh thanks for wishing me a happy birthday for all of those who did!!
Much appreciated. So much love. So great. For my birthday we went to
chipotle cause I got a gift card for that so it was very much needed
cause I LOVE chipotle. And then we did work, then I went to Dairy
Queen for a split second with Elder Thompson (cause we were on
exchanges) cause I was like maaaaan I want ice cream. So I got ice
cream. And then we switched our companions back after that. Birthdays
are super lame as a missionary 😂 that's okay they aren't fun when you
get older anyways.

You're cool love you all

















No comments:

Post a Comment