Monday, June 12, 2017

06/12/17 - MESA NORTH DISTRICT

MESA NORTH DISTRICT
Everyone.. hello.

HOW ARE YOU? IM SO GOOD. IDK WHY I ASK IF YOURE GOOD CAUSE I CANT HEAR
YOUR RESPONSE

so this week was grand. Honestly don't remember what happened. Why
does time go by so fast guys?

Oh but we did have a great time yesterday and the day before.
So, every other Friday we have lunch with this member in our ward.
Lady is super old. Has been feeding the missionaries since forever.
Super sweet lady!!!! Well, this last Friday she called us and was
like, "Hermanos, ¿cuantos van a venir maΓ±ana?" (She says it in an
Italian accent, but she's from the Dominican Republic. It sounds so
cool! Oh and the translation is, "brothers, how many people are coming
tomorrow?" And so when she called us we still hadn't sent out the
texts because we forgot. So we told her we would send out the texts
and let her know later. Well, like NOBODY responded to our texts and
so basically like nobody showed up and so on Sunday she chewed us out
and it was HILARIOUS. I just laughed cause it wasn't anything we could
control.
And then on Saturday, we were just driving along and we come to a stop
and we are wanting to turn left. WELL. There was a bush in the way.
And so this guy who was out in traffic motioned us forward as in to
say we were good to come out because we couldn't see. WELL, my
companion starts going and we get like part way out and THERE WAS A
TRUCK and so we were like well dang it what the heck man! And my
companion tried to put it in reverse super fast and he put it in
neutral and so when he tired to back up it reved up a lot and he was
like, "I hate my life." And then finally he got it in reverse and we
saved our lives. And so we tried to pull out in traffic like 2 other
times and almost died and my companion got SO mad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I almost
peed myself it was so funny. When we finally pulled out into traffic
he was like, "ITS THAT STUPID BUSHES FAULT!!" and then he said
something only a tiny bit inappropriate and I almost peed myself.
WHOO! FUNNY.
And then yesterday we had dinner dropped off to us at our apartment.
And the lady who dropped it off always gives us like fruit and stuff.
And so when she came over to drop it off she saw the fruit was still
on our table. And she was like, (mind this whole conversation was in
Spanish and so it was even funnier) what! You put those in the
fridge!! And she made my companion repeat after her πŸ˜‚ she was like,
"put that in the fridge!" And then she was like, "what did I tell
you?" And then my companion said, ".... you put it in the fridge..."
and he said it all quiet and awkward and when she left I just laughed
at him forever. And he turns around and he was like, "I hate you." And
it made it even more FUNNY πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Okay yeah so that was my week. Super great! Hope yours was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment