Monday, July 17, 2017

07/17/17 - ROAD TRIP

WHAT UP

It's been a great week!!! Always happy. Stay happy children. You know
what I've realized? Being sad or mad is exhausting! Like, just be
happy! Cause it's so FUN TO BE HAPPY!!
So guess what I did this week?! PREACH THE GOSPEL OF COURSE!!! And I loved it.
It feels like the summer is just flying by. The kids here start school
on August 9. Crazy?! I'm used to starting it at like late August or
early September.

Well, last night we had a super awesome storm! It's monsoon season so
we're all super excited for that. The storm was like right above us
and the thunder was really loud. It started raining pretty hard but we
had to go inside. I wish I had maybe pictures or something but I
didn't take any. Just picture it. That'll have to do.

Sunday was super fun too!! So we got asked to do "sharing time" in
primary! And then we got to go share our testimonies for the high
priests on why we decided to serve a missionary and what makes us
happy about sharing the gospel.
Sharing time was so fun! 😂 we shared stuff about reverence. Played a
game where they had to spell the word reverence for the younger kids
(we made it super easy for them don't worry. I know some of them are
too young to be able to spell reverence) and then we played a hangman
type of game for the older kids. I had one kid wear my suit jacket and
it was the "quiet jacket" and they were like the leader and chose kids
to spell out the word and stuff. They had to be "quiet" while doing
it. Or in other words, they had to be reverent! It was HILARIOUS cause
it just drowned them 😂😂

Today we had SO MUCH fun! So in our mission, not sure if it's like
this in ever mission cause I mean I've only been to one... so...
anyways yeah. We got a van called the "silver bullet" and we took it
today (companion, me, and the two elders that we live with) and we
drove all the way to Globe! (Like 2 hours away). We decided to just
take a road trip because well, why not!! There's the towns "superior"
"Miami" and then "Globe" so we took tours in all those places. When we
were going through Miami and the roads there are so INSANE. They're
literally just hills. Nothing sketchy. Just super fun! The towns are
super small and all rustic. I'll send all the pictures! We took some
awesome looking pictures with the van.
















No comments:

Post a Comment