Monday, July 3, 2017

07/03/17 - TEMPLE TRIP

¡Feliz día de preparación! Oh wait... that's not a thing for you
guys.... what a shame!

Well, yeah so it's P-day! Sorry it took so long to get here. Today is
our temple day so it got switched around. But, that's okay because I
love EVERYDAY not just p days!
So this week was really fun! I went on a couple of exchanges. One, was
obviously with the District Leader. And he is in a BIKE AREA! Nah,
it's really not that bad. But it is super hot! It was like 111
yesterday. It's actually bearable, but it's funny because the wind is
even hot, and it feels like a blow dryer 😂 it's still like 101
degrees at 10:00 at night too. The mornings are like 80 and it feels
so good 😛 ... but yeah anyways, so I was on bike for a while! It's
fun while you're out riding, but then you go into an investigators
house or a members house and you just start sweating like no other!
It's kind of awkward cause your hands get all sticky and the sweat is
visible on your arms and face and I bet all the members are like...
ew. 😂😂😂 oh and you can BET that your butt will be sweaty. So you
know what's the worst?! Leather couches!!!! It's always a danger zone
to stand up after sitting on that. There's technique to it HAHAHA
😂😂😂😂
When I was with my district leader he taught me a lot! He is a BEAST
at talking to people on the street. When you're in car you don't get
as many opportunities to talk to people because you can't just stop on
the side of the road and talk. But, when you're on bike, you have a
million chances!! So that was different. And awesome!
The second exchange I went on was just because my companion needed to
go on an exchange with the district leader. So, I was with the
district leaders companion. He's a fun guy! He just doesn't care what
people think. Whatsoever. And the exchange was yesterday on the Fourth
Of July! Oh yeah... happy fourth everyone! We didn't get to stay out
on the fourth. But, we did pass by a party for a few minutes and talk
to a few people. And they were lighting off huge fireworks and all
sorts of them, so I enjoyed that while we were there 😊 I had a little
mini firework show I guess you can say haha. And the actual fireworks
show was literally SO CLOSE to where I live! But I'm consecrated guys.
Oh... it's been 10 months? Crazy! El tiempo vuela 😄
You know... how can someone NOT like a mission?! They're so fun. And
it's weird cause I can't imagine going home or my life before 😂 is
that like some kind of block or something? 😉 it's a short two years.
Got to make it the best!
Well, that's it for my weird comments of the week! Love y'all and
HAPPY FOURTH... OR FIFTH I GUESS




No comments:

Post a Comment