Monday, April 16, 2018

4-16-2018

Hey everyone!!!

This week was super exhausting!!! But super awesome. My companion (my
son lol) is awesome! So update: he was born in Guatemala and then
moved to Chiapas, Mexico and then moved to Florida for like 4-5 years.
So he speaks English super well, but he’s just a little self conscious
about it because of his accent. Understandable, understandable.

We just had a lot of meetings and planning to do. And we had to set up
his Facebook and all that. So we spent some time doing that and at the
end of the week I was exhausted. Like yesterday I woke up and I said
my prayer and I was so tired that when I stood up I was all dizzy
hahahah crazy. But I was fine after that! Just kind of funny.

Elder Gomez is super awesome. And I’ve noticed that he is super
humble. He is and will be a great missionary.
I’ve just been blessed with missionaries who speak Spanish. The two
elders I’ve trained are hispanics and it’s a blessing not having to
teach them Spanish haha. Cause I remember when I was new and it was
the worst trying to learn it!

But I’m not sick anymore! Life is good. No more coughing, I’m sleeping
well, and I’m working hard!

This week was boring to hear about. But that’s how life is going!! I’m
good and life is good. Love you all
Élder Hepworth

No comments:

Post a Comment