Monday, April 2, 2018

4-2-2018

Hey everyone!! Wow.... this week went by so insanely fast. I honestly
don’t even remember what I did. All I really remember is that Friday
we had exchanges and Saturday and yesterday we had conference.

But it was definitely a good week! Because it was the last week of
Easter pageant. For 2 years!!!! Cause they’re going to close down the
Mesa temple for two years for renovation and whatever else they plan
on doing. Nobody knows what’s going to happen.
We tried to get a few investigators to the pageant this week. But it
didn’t happen ๐Ÿ˜ญ we ended up going twice over the past two weeks
though. Once on the Spanish night (duh) and another night in English
with an inactive family. The Easter pageant is LEGIT. But some people
complain that have seen it every year for like ever because they never
change it ๐Ÿ˜‚ I’ve only seen it 3 times so I still like it.

Wasn’t conference amazing? I loved it. And was nooooot expecting those
changes! They’re very good changes though and I 100% support it.
For this conference it was a little crazy. We needed up watching it in
3 different locations. For Saturday, we watched the first 2 sessions
in a stake center with other elders, the priesthood session we watched
in our own stake center with a bunch of guys, for the Sunday morning
we watched it in the primary room in our stake center, and for the
last session we went over to a members house and watched it. We were
just everywhere!

This upcoming week is going to be an exciting one! We have 2 baptisms
in our ward. The sister missionaries are holding these baptisms. But
Elder Ghormley is going to baptize one of them and then I’m going to
confirm him!! I’m super excited. His name is Julian and he’s awesome
hahaha. Then there is another one for a girl named Monica.
Valencia is such a good ward!!

I hope you guys had a good Easter. Never forget the true meaning of
why we celebrate it. I know growing up that I never knew, I just
wanted my toys ๐Ÿ˜‚

And last thing, I 100% sustain the new prophet Russell M. Nelson. In
conference I was reassured that he is the prophet today and that he
leads and guided this church. Don’t ever doubt that! I loved the talk
by (forgot the name) that said something like, “instead of putting
questions marks behind the prophets words, we should be putting
exclamation points”. Don’t ever question the prophets words. You are a
part of the true true of Jesus Christ. The prophet guides us (you) and
leads us (you) on the best path possible back to our Heavenly Father.
Listen to his words.

Well, that’s about how my week went ๐Ÿ™ƒ i hope you guys enjoyed
conference and just had a fantastic week!! Love you and keep being
happy

ร‰lder Hepworth





No comments:

Post a Comment