Monday, January 2, 2017

01/02/2016 - New companion Elder Miller

Dec. 26 - today was another p day, and we went to Globe to see the snow!!!! I sent some pictures today so hopefully you guys saw them. There was actually a ton! It was insane. So fun too. We spent a lot of our time up there and traveling, but when we got back we just went shopping and emailed a little and ate something before we went right back to the wonderful work of the Lord! I had a wonderful Christmas guys. ,y testimony has grown immensely. Jesus Christ is our savior. He stoned for our sins. And everything is possible, because of him. Thanks to him, everyone!! 

Sooo... I wrote down Dec. 26 and then I found out that prewriting emails is not allowed. So... I guess I'll be writing the big email on P Day instead πŸ™ƒ 

So this week was TERRIBLE. I'll be honest. I was sick all week and it was rough cause trying to sleep didn't even feel good. Plus, nobody wanted to talk to us because it's the holidays (which I really don't blame them, cause I wouldn't either). But we still had to be out visiting and teaching people and so it was a rough time. Just about all of the appointments we did have got cancelled somehow. 

Tomorrow we got transfers. Elder Familia will no longer be my companion πŸ˜” my new companion is Elder Miller, a fellow white person! I hope he's good at his Spanish cause I still need to work to do πŸ˜‚ I believe he's been out for a year or more. 
 
Today was an awesome p day!!! Early in the morning we had zone sports, then after we got haircuts, and then another fun thing we did was that we went ice skating!!! Man it's rough πŸ˜‚ it hurts your feet so bad. But it was so fun! I wanted Elder Familia to do it so bad but he struggled sooooo much. He couldn't even stand on the skates. I feel so bad 😩 afterwards we went and ate at "Pete's fish and chips". I just got chicken strips there because Im not the biggest fan of seafood πŸ˜‚ but I let Elder Familia choose the place. It was solid! Totally don't need to eat dinner now πŸ˜‚ 

Well, that's all I got! The weeks are all the same, except p days.. that's about it. 

Que tengan un buena semana. CuΓ­dense. 
 
Elder Hepworth
 
I put these elder's glasses on for fun!  I LOOK LIKE DERICK!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment