Monday, January 23, 2017

01/23/2017 - Disappointing week because everyone cancelled

Hola
So, this week was literally the same. A little disappointing because
nobody wanted to talk and we had so many appointments not happen, and
getting rejected a lot. BUT, whatevs I'm still working. One thing I
love is that talking to people isn't so scary now. At first, just like
I expected, I almost peed myself to go up on the street and talk to
them! But now it's like eh I don't care BRING IT ON! And I was
especially scared because it was always in a different language. But
now it's just fun 😂😂 I don't understand everything of course though.
But you just learn to laugh at the situations where you're talking and
you don't understand what they're saying! Or, you literally just fake
it till you make it. That's what I do 😂 I just act like I know what
they're saying hahahaha it's honestly hilarious sometimes! Sometimes
you encounter people and the conversation is really awkward or you say
something really stupid and it's SO FUNNY!! My companion and I just
walk away laughing. 😂 like, yesterday we encountered some people that
were working on a pickup. We walked up said hi to them. One of the
guys just says "estamos trabajando" and my companion says, "oh,
pensamos que ustedes estaban teniendo una fiesta" 😂😂😂 I was like...
Elder... obviously not 😂 and we asked if they needed help. They said
no. We asked if they have ever talked with missionaries before, and
right when we said that a guy started using some tools, therefore,
they apparently didn't hear us well 😂 cause the guy didn't even
answer our question. We were both like.. that's not what I asked. They
were obviously not interested though... so we just awkwardly walked
away and I just laughed about it all day 😂😂😂😂 ahhh I love being a
missionary!

 Have a wonderful week guys! Love you all. Be safe

Elder Hepworth

Whole Zone at ZTM

Elder Hepworth and Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment