Monday, January 16, 2017

01/16/2017 - Missions are Hard Guys, but so Rewarding

Wow what a week!! Missions are hard guys, I'm not going to lie. THEYRE
SO HARD! But so rewarding, remember that. This week went by sooo fast.
It's really fun to teach people now because I actually get what
they're saying. The Spanish is coming along really well. We went on
exchanges this past Thursday I believe and I was with Elder Austin
(English) and I was the one who had to take the lead because he
doesn't know how to say much! I was like... freak. Dang it. Hopefully
I know enough πŸ˜‚ it actually went really well! We talked to so many
people on the streets and I was able to talk to all of them and like
legit have a conversation! We had a lesson that day too and Elder
Austin prepared to ask the person to be baptized, in Spanish. He did
it and it was legit πŸ˜‚ it was a good day that day. When we were
walking around trying to talk to people, we were walking through a
trailer park and there were these guys on a house working. I was like,
Elder Austin I dare you to scream at them and talk to them. He looks
at me and he says, "I'll do anything once." And so he screams,
"HOOLLAAA" to the guys on top πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it was funny because all he would
say is "hola" and then he'd stand there and look at me because he
can't say much than that πŸ˜‚ so I would have to continue the
conversation after that. But it was super funny!! Today for P Day we
went and hiked Flatiron. IT TAKES FOREVER. But it was fun. I'm totally
dead. It's like rock climbing, not just hiking πŸ˜‚ we started at 7:30 and got back at like 2. P day time is really precious as a missionary
so that took forever πŸ˜‚ still living though. My muscles are all shaky.
Oh, I also bought some weights to get JACKED because we can't go to
gyms anymore. Don't know why, but it's whatever. It's the Lords will!
Well, love you all! That was pretty much my week here in the great
state of Arizona! ¡CuΓ­dense!

Elder Hepworth

Heaven on Earth
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment