Monday, January 30, 2017

01/30/2017 - "Life is to be enjoyed, not hust endured." - Gordon B. Hinckley

Bueno

So, this week flew by guys! What the heck πŸ˜‚ so, this transfer has
been pretty bomb. We've been finding a lot and making a lot of
progress (compared to my other transfers). My favorite thing on my
mission is the awkward moments πŸ˜‚ you wouldn't think I said that huh?!
Oh my gosh they never end though. You always get in situations that
are awkward or embarrassing and I think the best way to deal with them
is LAUGH! Like this week my companion and I decided to walk up and
down some streets before we went to some other thing (I believe. Idk
these days are all the sameπŸ˜‚). We encountered multiple awkward
situations and I was literally just laughing for an hour straight πŸ˜‚
HAHAHAH ITS STILL FUNNY! πŸ˜‚
Anyways, we have been doing really well with setting up appointments.
Unfortunately, a little bit less than half of them fall through each
week πŸ˜’ that's ok, I'm not BITTER, K. πŸ˜‰ just kidding guys haha. Like
I just wanna talk about Jesus. Is that too much to ask?
We had an experience this week where a guy got angry with us when we
went up to him when he was outside of his house. We offered him help!!
This conversation was in Spanish, and I just laugh about it now
because he was saying thank you very much, but I'm busy so no. But he
said it in Spanish so it sounded much sassier and it's just funny πŸ˜‚

So, I got a quote for you all

"Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured" - Gordon B. Hinckley
So everyone, LEARN TO LAUGH. Enjoy life. I prefer to enjoy it with laughter.

Elder Hepworth



"Look mom it's a Twuk"



No comments:

Post a Comment