Monday, January 9, 2017

01/09/2017 - Went Ice Skating and 60 degree Weather

Hey Everyone!!!

This week went by soooo fast! It's crazy. So my week went like this....

Monday was P day and we went ice skating. That's hard stuff!
Tuesday we had transfers and I got a new companion. He's white this
time, kind of sad. We still got a goal to speak Spanish all the time.
Wednesday - today we just did our missionary stuff and we didn't have
any success. Well, I guess that's not completely true. We had a few
lessons and we have a lot set up for this week to come! I am hoping to
get some success this week. Like some INSANE SUCCESS! We shall see.

This p day I took 2 naps. It felt amazing. Sleeping is SO GOOD GUYS.
I'm so ready to take on the week now 😂

Oh also, at night in our apartments we have a lot of fun! I remember
seeing this myth busters thing were it's supposed to be a torture
method, where they tie you up and then slowly drip one from of water
on your forehead every few seconds or so. And so basically, Elder
Austin wanted to try it 😂 so he let me do it!😂 it sounds really bad
but it was actually really funny. It didn't even do anything though. I
know we've done some other fun/funny stuff as well but I can't think
of any.

This weeks email was totally lame, but nothing major happened. Next
week will be better I promise!

Have a wonderful week everyone. Be safe in the snow, I'm here enjoying
60 degree weather 😉 love you all!


Elder Hepworth

Enviado desde mi iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment