Monday, October 2, 2017

10/02/2017 - GENERAL CONFERENCE

HEEEYYYYYYY

Wow another week? Hm. Went by fast just like all the others. Go figure.

Well anyways, this week was fantastic! Why? GENERAL CONFERENCE THATS
WHY!!! You know guys I'll be honest, I didn't like general conference
that much when I was younger. Less mature I guess 😂
Cause I thought it was super long and I always wanted to fall asleep
and my blanket and the couch looked really appealing for that. and
they were! They did me good.

But now I've realized that general conference is SO important!!! And
it's so awesome and I learn so much. During this conference I loved so
many talks, but one talk in particular really stuck with me. The talk
by W. Craig Zwick was the best! I felt the spirit so strongly, and
honestly I think I can say that I've never felt the spirit as strong
as I did in that moment. I was touched by the story of the kid who has
his alarm set to put Christ first in his life and to read the
scriptures. I learned that if we put Christ first, we will be soooo
happy. Because he is the light, life, and hope. Always put Christ
first everyone! Your life will be better, that's a promise. The church
is true. And general conference is important. There is always
something to learn. Take advantage of it!!! Oh, and don't fall asleep
😂 I encourage you to listen attentively and to take notes!

So I can't remember if I told you guys, but our district changed. Now
we only have 6 people, and my companion and I are the only Elders. We
call it a relief society 😂😂😂 but it's honestly super fun because
we're going to do fun stuff. And it works out really well because we
also all serve in the same ward, so during district meeting we can
talk about the ward and stuff to strengthen it and what not. It's
awesome!

But other than that, I can't remember much of what happened this week!
Sometimes emails are boring. So sorry 🙁 but life is still good and I
pray for you guys. Love you and have a great week 

Elder Hepworth
District

No comments:

Post a Comment