Monday, October 23, 2017

10/23/2017 - ELDER JAKE JOHNSON HEADED HOME

Well everyone... It’s sure been a week!! It went by fast, but it was a stressful one.

So my companion (Elder Johnson) is going home and being the companion who isn’t going home is honestly the worst. Like I hated it. I am not saying he’s a bad missionary or anything! Cause honestly he was the best and he taught me so much and he never got trunky! But everrrryyy conversation is centered around them and the fact that they’re going home. And it’s just all about HOME HOME HOME and it’s awful because I’m not the one going home and I don’t want to talk about it!!!!! But I’m happy and I love the mission and time goes by so fast. I can’t believe it’s already been 14 months! I’m still working hard and will keep doing it until the day I die.

So I have so INFORRMATIIOONNN FOR YAAALLLL!
So this week, on a wonderful Tuesday afternoon, I received a call from our mission president. AND GUESS WHAT HE DID?! He asked me to be a TRAINER and a DISTRICT LEADER! I’m super excited, but stressed out of my mind. I literally have no idea what I’m doing. And then we got transfer news on Saturday (like usual) and I found out that IM GOING TO BE ON BIKE! (Sorry Mom) They are moving us into a members home and taking away our car. I’m not complaining at at! I’m just stressed and it’s a big change. I’m super excited to be on bike though. It’s so fun!! But now I have so many responsibilities. And I’m excited. I repeat, I’m excited. And we went to the members home that we’re going to be moving into and it’ll be fun, but a little different. We literally live inside of the home, with only our bedroom and a bathroom. They’ll be like my grandparents! 
The only problem I have is trying to get to dinner appointments! Because we have a huuuuge ward boundary and idk how I’m going to get to dinners on time. But hey! I’m going to be losing weight! (Not that I have any to lose) 
So now I...
-am a district leader
-a trainer
-on bike
-live in a members home (it’s going to be legit) 

But other than that, we just did regular missionary work all week and it was pretty awesome! One thing that is super important, is love. Learn to love!!! That’s what makes it all worthwhile. 
Love people! Love yourself! Love love love 

Love you 😊

Élder Hepworth 
 
Killed Elder Jake Johnson and sent him home





No pumpkin?  No problem!  Write it on an orange!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment